Raf Willems is a Belgian advertising, portrait, lifestyle and corporate photographer, working mainly in the USA and Brazil. In studio or on location, Raf brings 19 years of experience to every shoot. He loves the collaborative process of working with people, not only the ones in front of his camera, but also his clients.
Surrounded by a network of multi-lingual professionals, location hunters, casting directors, make-up artists, retouchers, etc., Raf can set up the perfect production team to meet every requirement.
Besides still photography, Raf also produces time-lapse, aerial and steadycam video.
Clients include Saatchi & Saatchi, McCann Erickson, Publicis, Wunderman, Alta, TBWA, Young & Rubicam…..
– Florida Museum of Photographic Arts, International Photography Competition: First prize in the categoy of Places, Landscape, and Drone Photography
– International Color Awards: Gold in the category of Advertising
– One Eye Land Awards: Bronze in the category of Advertising
– One Eye Land Awards: Gold in the category of People, Children
– International Color Awards: Nominee in the category: Children Of The World
– Am. Smith Gallery: Honorable Mention in theme Childhood
– Black Box Gallery: Portraiture, Photography Now
– International Photography Awards: Honorable Mention in the category of Advertising, Conceptual
– Texas Photographic Society: Drone & Aerial Photography
– Siena International Photography Awards: Highly Commended Prize
– One Eye Land Awards: Silver in the category of Aerial
Get in touch:
+1 626 435-4942